Pageviews

Wednesday 19 August 2015

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MAKEUP SHOPPING

Hi guys
I did the makeup tips and tricks for beginners few days ago, it's actually not a complete guide so I am going to call this the part 2. I figured that for a beginner, it will be a little bit difficult for you to know the best products and cosmetics to buy although,  it might also depends on what you like.  Today I am going to be doing a little review on the products I have used so far, the ones I love and recommend.
I should say that I had so many trial and errors for a few months until a found online shopping, it is the best for me because I get to see what the product looks like, the price and review of the product in the comfort of my home. The only thing is that I have to wait for some days before it is delivered but anyway its always worth the wait. to start with, the first powder I ever purchased  was MAC studio fix powder plus foundation Its was worth the amount I bought it. I haven't changed it since then. it lasts long, it doesn't fall off, its really smooth and amazing. I have also tried MILANI smooth finish cream to powder its also very nice, affordable and easy to apply.
Moving on, I love an intense mascara with a lot of volume and the best mascara I have used is Hypnose drama instant full body volume mascara it gives the thickest, darkest and most defined lashes. I use MAC eyeliner and  they are really great. I cant think of a better recommendation for you guys.
I am really not a lover of blush but what to do when its a must have for every makeup artist. I have used MILANI baked blush  it suits all skin type and colour, its the only blush I have in my kit apart from the blush palette I use on clients.
Talking about lipstick, liners and gloss I think its straight forward enough. I love MAC lipsticks, there's not substitute for it. Although there are different product to choice from but I think MAC has the best collection of lip sticks. My favourite is MAC retro matte lipstick-Ruby Woo its amazing what this lipstick can do. Whenever I wear it, I often get a lot of compliments and I will be like ''its Ruby Woo, you know right'' You can also check this out :Clinique Chubby Sticks. its easy to use and gives a very nice natural colour.
Thats all guys, if you think i should add to this post, feel free to use the comment box.
Stay flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment

advertisement